Ever since a friend introduced me to Pinterest a few years ago I spend way to much time on there. Looking for ideas on organization, kids activities, birthday cake ideas, fitness tips and many other areas of life. I have really enjoyed the organization ideas that I have found on there. So, that is the purpose of this post. I got the original idea for this trash bag hold here. I took her idea and made it my own with what I had on hand and my final result was this What you will need to make this handy, small trash bag holder is…
- An empty cardboard box of any size you desire. I used an empty juice box because it was the perfect fit for what I wanted.
- Some scrap booking paper or any kind of paper with desired color/design
- Scotch tape or glue. I used tape because that is what I had
- Empty Walmart, Albertsons or target plastic shopping bags
- Thumb tack or other way to attach it to the wall. Or you can skip this part and leave it on a shelf.
- Some free time
I first gathered all of my materials.
Then I taped the paper to the box making sure to leave the opening for the trash bags.
Last I went into the bathroom, the room that needed a box of trash bags and found where I wanted to put it.